top of page

BUSINESS SERVICES

Whether you are an individual wanting high-quality custom-made business cards or a business owner looking for a brand

re-design, Rocha Art + Design is here to help!

  • Print material: 

    • informational brochures 

    • flyers

    • business cards

    • business labels

    • posters

    • banners

    • wall vinyl design

    • neon art pieces 

  • Branding + Identity

    • logos

    • letterheads

    • website design

    • social media management and content
      (Instagram, Facebook & LinkedIn)

    • e-blasts

  • Consulting services

    • Don't know your needs or have a comprehensive vision? RAD can provide consulting services to help craft and finalize a vision based on your specific business and explore different ideas that will give your space or brand the look you want!

Business Services Inquiry Form
arrow&v
Deadline?
arrow&v
Upload File

Thanks for your interest!

IMPORTANT TERMS TO NOTE

  1. While each job varies, and some may be more complex than others, I only take on well-defined opportunities. If a comprehensive
    vision is not communicated, you can engage RAD on a consulting basis to finalize a design concept through the use of renderings and inspirational imagery.  

  2. Please let me know if you have any time constraints.

  3. 75% of the service will be invoiced before starting, and once the service is finished you will receive an invoice for the remaining 25% of the total price. Business services are non-refundable.

  4. While I do my best for services to run smoothly based on the information and communication provided prior to starting, there will be a 25% price increase for any changes in scope that may occur.

bottom of page